If you’re after a gift that keeps giving then look no further than a Foodini Postal Club subscription! In the December Foodinimas special edition you’ve got tonnes of goodies to ensure tasty treats PLUS excellent crafting and home made pressies this Christmas. It’s the perfect antidote to ‘stuff’ and screen overload – an activity present that offers a chance to build skills and foodie know-how while also having fun. All in an eco friendly format.
So, what’s in the Foodinimas pack?
A wealth of food inspired by recipes from around the world plus crafting, science activities and more…
- Snowballs – spiced sticky fruity filled cookies
- Superstars – star shaped Finnish inspired pastry cookies with prune jam
- Snipkes – parsnip, potato and apple latkes
- Veggie strudel – Christmas veggie filled pastry parcel
- Gingerbread syrup – a delicious spiced syrup to make the ultimate festive hot chocolate
- Pine Pixies – cute pine cone based mini decorations
- Moravian stars – practise your advanced origami skills with these beautiful folded stars
- How to sterilise jars and bottles
- How to make an easy apple sauce
- January almanac including foraging for holly and what to do with it!
- Botanical Badger guide to cinnamon, the ultimate of Christmas spices
- All the herbs and spices plus craft and science materials…
Signing up as a gift?
Gifting the Postal Club is easy! Simply choose the duration of your subscription and in checking out add the name and address for the delivery if different to billing. Add an optional gift note and the elves will print and include it on the first pack…
Subscribe by the 5th December!
If you’d like to subscribe you have until December 5th to receive this pack as the first of your subscription! Head to the Postal Club products on our website to sign up.. but if you miss out don’t worry – we have a very exciting pack launching in collaboration with one of our new friends and you’ll get to experience some of the above plus loads more! Sign up to our mailing list to find out about this when it launches…
“I would like to compliment Foodini on providing a great product, encouraging children to both have fun cooking and to learn about sustainability and global food production. It’s a great gift as a subscription as well as for those special festive occasions like Christmas and Easter- I’d thoroughly recommend it.“
Lorraine Collins, Postal Club customer
“We love our Foodini packs and it is always an exciting day when our bright orange envelope appears through our letterbox! My children love all the recipes which are fun, healthy, seasonal and educational. What more could you want?! Well lots of brilliant crafting ideas of course, which are also included. Thanks foodini for bringing us lots of fun!“
Susanna Skipper, Postal Club customer
Meanwhile why not check out our popular single recipe kits for a fun gift – we have sticky Xmas puds and crunchy spiced Xmas Trees back by popular demand. Grab them before they go as we’re offering a limited amount this year!
Merry Baking! x